List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    LinuxWorldExpo (San Francisco)
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-14 4:58:04

It's that year again.   Except, they've moved it out of San Jose this year,
so I have to drive 45 minutes, instead of 5.

August 28-30 at the San Francisco Convention Center.

Someone set us up the booth.  This booth is not strictly metaphysical -
it does actually exist! If you want to be in this booth, I need this info
from you:

Name, Title, Address, City/state/zip (whatever), country, phone, and email.
They can all be fake, well, except name and email address.

Hotels* are expensive, doesn't seem to get lower than $235 for a single, and
$255 for a double.  So, perhaps we can set up some sharing.  If you're like
me, you can sleep with half a dozen computers running in a small room, so you
can** stay in the convention center.

Tell me how likely you are to come, if you can bring some hardware
(particularly a computer), and when you will come and go, particularly if you
don't live nearby.

<blink>Email me directly this information, because of the mailing lists I've
emailed, two I'm subscribed to (bonus points if you can guess which!</blink>

* I will not sleep in a gym :)
** But if the IDG people ask, this wasn't my idea