List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Konqueror shortcuts
From:       Bernd Gehrmann <bernd () physik ! hu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-07-12 17:41:50

Apparently the the shortcuts of items in Konqueror's menubar
(in particular those provided by parts) take precedence over
the normal keybindings in the url input widget. Is that somehow
avoidable? I use + and - for adding and removing files in
Cervisia, because that's the right thing to do(tm) . As those
keybindings are only relevant if the part has focus (and not
if the url input widget has focus), there is in principle no
conflict from the user's point of view, so I'd like to stay
with them even for the part.

Bernd.