List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kxkbd default ?
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-07-03 13:43:04

On Tuesday 03 July 2001 03:28 am, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> [snip]
> Great! Thanks for your work on all this keyboard stuff!

<head>
<joyceian-stream-of-consciousness>

'Tastatur' is my middle name. (grimace at bad german/english joke)  Actually
I don't even
like the keyboard, but I have less antipathy for it than the mouse. ;)  One
does need some sort of input device, however.  I'm still holding my breath
waiting for Coolo's focus follows mind patch -- I was relying on it being in
KDE 2.1 already so that I could start wearing my mouse around my neck as a
bowtie replacement and as a symbol of freedom...  My face has turned a very
deep shade of blue in the last couple months.  They say the chicks like a man
with color in his face.  Maybe blue isn't the right color?

</joyceian-stream-of-consciousness>
</head>
Error 404

<Grin>,