List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Integration of print management in Konqueror (step 2)
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-26 19:11:01

On Tuesday 26 June 2001 11:34 am, Michael Goffioul wrote:
> > The site maintainer hardly ever looks there so he doesn't really mind.
> > But maybe kdenonbeta would be a better place? I mean *this* is what
> > kdenonbeta is for. (Even though it gets abused for many other things :-)
>
> I just wanted to put 2 screenshots. I simply registered to a ISP here in
> Belgium and so got a web site. You can view them at
> http://users.swing.be/sw286000/

Ah ok... yes, for the screenshots it doesn't make sense.. but you can put the
code in kdenonbeta if you like.

Screenshot look very cool btw. I'm so happy with these io-slaves and kparts
and all that, everything really falls nicely in place :-)

Cheers,
Waldo
--
As a first step to embrace the GPL,
Microsoft now too has added ideological statements to its EULA.