List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Cervisia
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-25 12:40:24

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > Hi, no, that wasn't the intention. It's that cervisia and the 2.0 and
> > former KDevelop versions share the same functionality because Bernd
> > wrote both CVS usage things at the same time.
>
> Same functionality? Ehem. IMO, the cvs implementation in kdevelop
> is trash. Wow, does it feel good to say that without having to
> consider that it may offend someone :-))
Hehe, cause it's your code for CVS in kdevelop :)  Anyway, that was a
decision we made years ago, but for gideon I'd prefer a part so that the
developers aren't forced to use another tool. Having cervisia as a part
in konqueror would be good for all the CVS users that are not
necessarily developers, think of Lauri for example who likes cervisia
very much because she doens't have to use the commandline for her docs
stuff. For the translators this is probably the same. So having it as a
konqueror part at the same time would be very fine I think. Can gideon
recognize one version that is installed ? So in that case, you just have
one version in kdesdk and that's it, gideon will register and load it if
it's installed, that was my intention/question.

--
KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You,
everyday for a something new,

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org