List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: patch: konsole
From:       Chris Machemer <machey () ptd ! net>
Date:       2001-06-24 20:38:43

Currently, the header of Konsole consists of three things.
1.  Title
2.  Current Path
3.  Caption

It looks like this patch would combine the caption and title components.

a) Is that correct?
b) Is that what we want konsole to do?

I don't really use xterm or anything else other than konsole, and I've gotten
used to the 3-part header, so personally, this seems like it might be
incorrect.

I'd rather ask than implement this patch and then unimplement it later.

-Chris