List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Cervisia
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-25 0:23:30

Hristo Doichev wrote:

> On Sunday 24 June 2001 11:23, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > > I was already asked by several people why it's not here. Put it in kdesdk
> > > - as soon as we shiped 2.2 (if kdesdk is part of the release - I don't
> > > know)
> >
> > yes, needs to be because of kbabel and stuff.
> >
> > I'd also say put it into kdesdk (although it would fit into kdevelop
> > much better :))
>
> "Cervisia" is quite usefull outside of KDevelop. It would be nice to have it
> as a separate entity, without tying it exclusively to KDevelop.
> Please, do not make it just another part ... How would you feel if KMail was
> available only if you had KOffice?! ;-(

Hi, no, that wasn't the intention. It's that cervisia and the 2.0 and
former KDevelop versions share the same functionality because Bernd
wrote both CVS usage things at the same time. Of course it would be a
single app, still, and be put into kdesdk because it logically belongs
there.  Making a part out of it was related to use the part inside
konqueror primarily but making it a gideon part is also needed. Can that
be the same part ? Bernd ?

Ralf
--
KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You,
everyday for a something new,

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org