List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    CVS Geek of the Week - week 25
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-24 19:14:32

Hi there,

due to the success of bugging everyone with my CVS issues :) I thought
I'd also do something to encourage people and give a "pat on the back"
once a week. (I'm excluded though :) Disclaimer: this doesn't mean
everybody else did a terrible job, it's just what made me very happy
that week that I vote for :)

This week I vote for Oswald Buddenhagen (ossi@kde.org) who did a good
job of fixing up his KDM mess before the beta tagging :))

Thanks, Oswald!

To all the others who did a *very* professional job on the overall parts
of KDE 2.2, thank you you made this happen. Thanks also to Waldo Bastian
for being such a patient release coordinator for several hundreds of
developers, documentators, maintainers and translators.

Ralf

--
KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You,
everyday for a something new,

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org