List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Konsole crash
From:       Malte.Starostik () t-online ! de (Malte Starostik)
Date:       2001-06-17 18:09:31

On Sonntag, 17. Juni 2001 19:59, Antonio Larrosa Jiménez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had the following crash when closing one of the sessions I had opened in
> konsole :

[snip]
> Doesn't seem reproducible, but hope that the backtrace helps.
It is somehow reproducible with that kind of backtrace. I could post one with
debug info next time. Tried to find it a few times to no avail (IIRC this has
been reported long ago). Roughly estimated, it happens every 20th-30th time I
close a session. Seems to be more likely when closing the session with Ctrl-D
as opposed to exit.
-Malte
--
Wars don't determine who's right, only who's left.