On Sonntag, 17. Juni 2001 19:59, Antonio Larrosa Jiménez wrote: > Hi, > > I had the following crash when closing one of the sessions I had opened in > konsole : > [snip] > Doesn't seem reproducible, but hope that the backtrace helps. It is somehow reproducible with that kind of backtrace. I could post one with debug info next time. Tried to find it a few times to no avail (IIRC this has been reported long ago). Roughly estimated, it happens every 20th-30th time I close a session. Seems to be more likely when closing the session with Ctrl-D as opposed to exit. -Malte -- Wars don't determine who's right, only who's left.