List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: High performance liquid screenshots
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-09 7:43:04

On Friday 08 June 2001 22:06, mosfet wrote:
> Okay, I put up some screenshots for those of you that didn't have a
> knee-jerk reaction about adding new styles ;-) I'm sorry it's on Geocities,
> but I don't have anywhere else to put it right now. Check it out at:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/funcoder/liquid.html

Hm, maybe we could modify that stuff a bit more to look a little bit less
like MacOS-X (having crosses instead of checks in the checkboxes
and sharp sliders instead of rounded ones?

Could you send me the pixmaps you have used?

Thanks in advance,

Tackat

PS: I hope you don't take my criticism personal -- I truely admire the work
you did on that style but I fear that there is a significant chance that this
style might bring us into trouble if it looks like it does now.

Greetings,
Tackat