List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Preparing for KDE2.2beta1
From:       Uwe Thiem <uwe () uwix ! alt ! na>
Date:       2001-06-08 7:49:00

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> This is to remind you that next week we plan to have the first (and possibly
> only) beta of KDE 2.2. This means no new features as of now. Please report
> any problems that you encounter in current CVS to one of the mailinglists.

Here is an annoying one:
Kicker on the left hand side, external taskbar at the bottom. The
taskbar overlaps kicker and thus hides kicker's hide button. CVS as of
yesterday.

Uwe

Uwe Thiem                                        Tel:  +264 - 61 - 249249
P.O.Box 30955                                    Email:   uwe@uwix.alt.na
Windhoek                                                      uwe@kde.org
Republic of Namibia                                    http://www.kde.org