List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: file dialog
From:       Christian A =?iso-8859-1?q?Str=F8mmen=20=5BNumber1=2FNumeroUno=5D?= <number1 () kde
Date:       2001-05-31 12:56:58

Thursday 31 May 2001 14:22, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2001 13:27 Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> > Is it possible to get rid of the preview area in the
> > file dialog? I don't think anybody is interested in
> > previews of kdevelop's project file...
>
> Yes, supply a proper mimetype/name filter. The preview is only shown when
> there is a ThumbCreator for the given mimetype/extension.

Still.. there should be a checbox or something so that one could disable the
previews.. Even if I'm browsing images I don't always want to see them as
previews, and on slower machines previews might slow down the system..

--
\ Christian A Strømmen /
\ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: number1@kde.org number1@realityx.net /