Thursday 31 May 2001 14:22, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > On Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2001 13:27 Bernd Gehrmann wrote: > > Is it possible to get rid of the preview area in the > > file dialog? I don't think anybody is interested in > > previews of kdevelop's project file... > > Yes, supply a proper mimetype/name filter. The preview is only shown when > there is a ThumbCreator for the given mimetype/extension. Still.. there should be a checbox or something so that one could disable the previews.. Even if I'm browsing images I don't always want to see them as previews, and on slower machines previews might slow down the system.. -- \ Christian A Strømmen / \ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: number1@kde.org number1@realityx.net / \ Web: www.realityx.net - Cell: +47 911 43 948 / Live your life by your dreams, not by the limits of reality..