List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: schick doch mal bitte ...
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-30 23:47:01

Michael Brade wrote:
> =

> On Wednesday 30 May 2001 20:49, Holger Schurig wrote:
> > Hallo Urs!
> >
> > ... die /etc/passwd (Du hast die Passw=F6rter in /etc/shadow, nicht?
> > Sonst l=F6sche sie vorher raus)
> >
> > ... die diversen aliases.* Files
> >
> > ... ein grep von /var/log/maillog.*, in dem die Eintr=E4ge vom
> > similarreceiver sind
> >
> > Danke!
> > Holger
> Hihihi! :-))
> =

> Another victim of KMails "feature" to put an adress into the To field o=
n "New
> Message"...
> =

> Funny that it happened almost at the same time ;-))

I fell over this after catching up with reading kde-devel. And man,
you're risking bad hurt, I *almost* fell off my chair - literally
ROTFLMAO :))

Ralf
-- =

Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org