List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Window Decoration config module
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-05-23 13:16:48

On Monday 21 May 2001 04:47 pm, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> First of all thanks for the new Window Decoration module, it looks
> really nice.
>
> The only thing missing is a way to use it with keyboard-only as well :-)

Seems to me that this is one outlier case, where one can get away without
keyboard-only manipulation.

After all, someone who works keyboard-only won't be using the window
manager buttons to begin with! :-)

(before you berate me, note that this message is mostly kidding)

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

keyserver search.keyserver.net
Fingerprint 86EA ECD4 F258 FB1B D88F 9136 4F49 90F8 CD3E 5C1C