List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kdeui/kdialog margin size
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-18 12:58:50

Hi,

while fixing up modules in kcontrol I noticed that the margin size used
by KDialog is different than the one designer uses. As dialogs are
currently mixed ones done with designer in one module and with KDialog
methods in others, we need to stay consistent with the designer ones
IMHO. What needs to be changed is

/kdelibs/kdeui/kdialog.cpp:

int KDialog::mMarginSize = 6;
int KDialog::mSpacingSize = 6;

so that mMarginSize is 11. I'll do a test this afternoon for all dialogs
with stulle in the internet cafe to see if we find some other problems
if this is changed, then I'll change this if it's ok and call
KNotify::Zogje() :-)

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org