List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: This week's CVS issues
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-17 14:25:16

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> c) drag'n drop of images to desktop
>
> A function is required that enables the user to set the file as the
> background image. Preferrably by first checking the settings on the
> background so that either all desktops get this or only the current
> virtual one. This one is one of the last important functions that
> Nautilus offers (*hint, hint*) and which we don't have but which besides
> other desktop environments is useful as well.

This one is wrong. The requirement is to drag'n drop an image *into*
konqueror and then have it as the background image for that folder you
drop it into. The drag'n drop onto the desktop works already.

--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org