List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: am_edit
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-16 12:59:49

On Wednesday 16 May 2001 14:19, Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> On Wed, 16 May 2001, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > On Die, 15 Mai 2001, Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> > > Is it really necessary that am_edit emits two different Makefile rules
> > > for moc files belong to .ui files? Meanwhile it becomes annoying
> > > to have to go through all those 'overriding commands for target'
> > > warnings.
> >
> > Well, that'd be a bug then. it does not appear to happen here. anything
> > special to your setup ?
>
> No, a plain SuSE 7.1. Anyway, why should that depend on the setup?
> am_edit is a perl script without any external dependencies, isn't it?

Sure and I've seen this bug before. Actually Simon showed it to me and I told
him that it was broken by his addition of .ui files, so our discussion ended
there :)

Can you give me a place where to reproduce it or a Makefile.am?

Greetings, Stephan

--
People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.