List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KHelpCenter + htdig
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2001-05-14 18:02:28

On Monday 14 May 2001 19:21, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> I can tell you at least that the htdig code does some nasty assumptions
> at quite some points that assume it's using a web server.

Actually writing a fast and simple search isn't that difficult. If you
allow me to write one in Perl, I'll do it (I'd adopt Perlfect Search). I
just guess you won't like KDE requiring Perl?

If someone wants to write one in C++ I'd assist. The basic idea is really
very simple.

Regards
 Daniel

Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674