List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with the kdeglobals file
From:       Henrik Johnson <hpj () globecom ! net>
Date:       2001-05-13 22:37:26

> Dne po 14. květen 2001 00:20 Henrik Johnson napsal(a):
> > I just installed from the CVS and the problem still persists. And its
> > just the kdeglobals keybindings that are erased when I log in, other
> > global keybindings work. I loose any changes in the keybindings for
> > kdeglobals.
> >
> > /Mauritz
> > GlobeCom AB
> >

>  You have to upgrade kdebase, that's where the problem was.

>  And BTW, don't use 'reply' if you don't reply to a message, simply write
> new message. I bet you don't use KMail or any other mail reader that
displays
> mails by thread, otherwise you'd know why this is a bad thing to do. I
almost
> overlooked your first mail, because it was buried in a thread I didn't
follow.

I just noticed that you upgraded some key stuff in kdebase, and it's
compiling. I'll have a look at kmail, it hasn't had IMAP support until
now and I get a lot of office documents sent so I'm using StarOffice.
I'll give kmail a loop and consider changing :).
I'm gonna go to bed now, but if I don't send another email consider this
problem solved.

/Mauritz
GlobeCom AB