List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: klpq and kljettool
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2001-05-11 9:27:27

> What about keeping kljettool and putting klpq into kdenonbeta, and
> eventually deleting it.
>
> kdeprint is the proper way of doing these things, right?

IMO, klpq should be kept in a standard KDE package as long as job management
is not implemented in the LPR plugin of kdeprint (printer enable/disable
is implemented). I'm talking here about the LPR/BSD plugin (with maybe
LPRng extension), not the generic UNIX plugin.

> As much as cupsd and cupsdconf have given me nothing but trouble... it

If these troubles are related to kdeprint (cupsdconf is part of it), please
report them to me.

Bye.
Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM