List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdeutils cleanup
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-05-10 0:30:12

On Wednesday 09 May 2001 12:33 pm, Neil Stevens wrote:
 > If you like, and the kpm maintainer is non-existant or unavailable, I'll
 > prepare a patch for htable.C and infobar.C that will make it work better
 > with weird color schemes like the dark blue one.

Hmm.. I just ran kpm with the Dark Blue.  It seems fine.  Apparently it
already got fixed between now and when I used Dark Blue full-time,
before KDE 2.0.

Were there any other issues?

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

keyserver search.keyserver.net
Fingerprint 86EA ECD4 F258 FB1B D88F 9136 4F49 90F8 CD3E 5C1C