List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdesktop wait cursor
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-09 23:12:11

It's already been in CVS for months ;-) Select KView UI mode.

The comparison to Konq isn't accurate at all. It is very useful to have
the image show up in it's own toplevel window (ie: so you can have large
images scaled to the entire size of the desktop instead of having
toolbars and menus taking up space). There are many reasons virtually
all Linux image viewers do things the way I do it.

Since you've never even opened up an image in Pixie tho, I guess you
don't know this :P I'd actually use the app before telling me what type
of UI is more useful...