List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdesktop wait cursor
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-08 16:00:21

What about if you launched the app from the menus? ;-) MacOSX is what
happens when you give Apple developers crack :P

I'm against the popup window myself. These are very annoying and it
won't be the same size or position of the application window anyways, so
it's just a waste of space. I could see if you could do a "preview
window" for an app that would become the application's window when it
finally loaded, but you have no idea what geometry to use so would just
be annoying IMHO.

Stephen Yates wrote:

> >===== Original Message From kde-look@kde.org =====
> >On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 01:31:21PM +0200, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> >> Hi,

...snip...