List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: idea for kde
From:       John Schmidt <jgs1960 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-05-08 2:39:38

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> On Monday, 7. May 2001 19:16, Thomas Zander wrote:

I wish there was more such bundling from the hardware vendors instead of hoping somebody
writes drivers... not that I could write them. :=)

> > Putting something into KDE which is wasted for 99% of all
> users seems wrong to me.
I agree with Stephan except how do we know it's 99%?  Which begs this question (for me);
is there anything other than the wishlist for enhancement requests, i.e. is there any kind of
"market analysis" (for lack of better terminology) done on wishlist items?

regards,
--
John Schmidt                | Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
EcoTOOLS Development        |