List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: ACLs in Kivio
From:       Martin Konold <konold () suse ! de>
Date:       2001-04-30 19:51:06

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Shawn Gordon wrote:

> The reason at the moment is because unexplained things are suddenly
> happening to Kivio that are causing problems with it just after we
> announced its 1.0 stability, and it leaves us with egg on our face and a
> ton of support emails.  Once we get everything cleaned back up and stable
> and KOffice 1.1 is out then we can see what is going to work best.  Our

I do not buy this. This is about the CVS version not about a stable 1.0
release. IMHO it is better to deal with the relevant problems which might
be caused by some check in by talking/mailing to the relevant developer
not via ACL.

What is so special about kivio compared to stuff like konqueror etc?

Yours,
--martin