List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Current CVS issues not working
From:       Michael Brade <Michael.Brade () informatik ! uni-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2001-04-30 15:21:43

On Monday 30 April 2001 13:43, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> to avoid an extra mail for each thing bugging the current CVS code, I'll
> collect these here:
>
> kicker: repainting problem for the icons. Sometimes the standard icon
> area goes blank, on mouse movement over it the icons redraw themselves.
>
> konqueror: I have that turning wheel on the treeview when opening
> folders below the /.
You mean the wheel doesn't stop anymore? I'm currently working on the
treeview/listviews of Konqy and I just checked it but I can't reproduce. Can
you describe the problem a little more detailed please?

Thanks,
  Michael

--

       Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
             Linux however is `expert friendly'.