List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: richiesta informazioni
From:       Andrea Rizzi <rizzi () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-04-26 7:50:03

Alle 23:52, mercoledì 25 aprile 2001, Christopher Molnar ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I am really sorry that I can not understand what you wrote. English is
> my main language. I am however posting your message to the
> kde-core-devel list in the hopes that someone on that list can translate
> and help you.
>
> Can someone please help?
It is a mail about installing problem with Mandrake, I think it is off-topic
on this list

Here the translation

I installed linux Mandrake 7.2
I'm trying to install kdevelop using the KDE 2.1 beta 2 upgrade
(cd n.. 14 of linux & c [an italian linux magazine, nof]) but to do this,
using the pachage manager it require egcs 1.1.2-40 while I have
egcs 1.1.2-34 installed by mandrake 7.2.
It also ask me to upgrade libg++.so.2.7.2 and libkdefakes.so.0.
Please, where can I found this upgrades ?
Thank you very much.

--
Registered Linux User No.71426  |       ***  KDE Project  ***
        Andrea Rizzi            |  http://www.kde.org/