List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Are there any plans to create a CVS module for plugins ?
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2001-04-20 22:53:44

David Faure <david@mandrakesoft.com> wrote:
> I guess it could be the same - although it would start resembling
> "Windows Plus!" :} Well, that's a good reason for not calling it
> kdeplus ;)

Dare I say that marketing-wise, kdeplus sounds better than most of the
other awkward alternatives?  It just sounds k3wler, plus we can pass
it off as little "Windows Plus!" joke.  ;)

Now if only we could rename the horribly named "kdenonbeta".  Although
it does serve its function of scaring people away.  ;-)