List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE 2.2alpha1
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-04-13 19:54:10

The following modules have been successfully turned into tarballs for
KDE2.2alpha1. Feel free to make whatever changes to them you feel necassery.

kdesupport
kdelibs
kdebase
kdenetwork
kdegraphics
kdeadmin
kdegames
kdeutils
kdetoys

The following list of modules had build problems of some sort. Do NOT make
changes to these modules unless that change is part of a fix that needs to go
into KDE2.2alpha1. E-mail me about that, otherwise I can't guarantee that it
indeed gets into the release.

 kdevelop
 kdemultimedia
 kdepim
 kdesdk
 kdebindings

You will be informed when these modules are available again.

And in case you wondered: Don't _EVER_ move any cvs tags yourself.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com