List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2alpha1 planned for this week!
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2001-04-10 7:12:39

> For this week KDE 2.2alpha1 is planned to happen. For that to be successfull
> I would like to ask everyone to make sure that KDE compiles on all platforms.
> You might also want to fix those few big bugs you know about :-)
>
> Most importantly, please  _NO NEW CODE_ this week. Code added just before a
> release tends to cause a lot of problems. If you have any major changes or
> new features pending, please wait till next week.

I'm still having hardware problems, my hard-drive has to be changed
(Dell support dept doesn't seem to be very fast) and I'm still waiting.
The result is that I can't boot Linux, and can't fix anything myself
in KDE print stuffs. I don't know if I will get a working system
before friday, so I hope there's nothing critical in my code.
If there's a major problem, maybe it could be wise to remove the
KDE print stuffs from this release.

Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM