List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2alpha1 planned for this week!
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-04-10 6:17:49

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001 12:09:16 -0700, Waldo Bastian wrote:

>I would like to get some feedback from the translation teams whether
>i18n-packages should be included with this alpha release.

I would suggest we wait for beta releases which are aimed at a wider
public. In all experience, feedback for translators in these early
stages is minimal and mostly referring to the big chunks of
untranslated text in most language versions. OTOH, going into bigger
translating efforts while lots of strings are changing is very
frustrating and a waste of energy for the teams.

Regards,

Thomas

---
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/