List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Kant -> Kate ?
From:       Cullmann Christoph <crossfire () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2001-04-01 10:16:14

Am Samstag, 31. März 2001 14:08 schrieb Dirk Mueller:
> > after most people think KAuthor sounds to much like web authoring (or
> > something like that), would be Kate an alternative ? (KDE Advanced Text
> > Editor).
>
> sounds like an excellent choice to me. note if you want to maintain history
> of the CVS files someone with access to the server can move the files
> directly.
>

> Dirk

I have got the OK from the Katy devs (found out that there is allready a Katy
texteditor). They have nothing against that we use Kate as name (a bit near I
know).

Therefor I think renaming will be done today or in the next days. I will
write a mail to the i18n people after David have helped me to move the Kant
dir to the new kate dir.

cu
Christoph

P.S.
This will be THE FIRST AND LAST NAMECHANGE !
This is no April fool (but it sounds a bit like one ;))