List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Kaboodle
From:       Nikolas Zimmermann <wildfox () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-29 12:04:35

On Thursday 29 March 2001 11:16, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Frerich Raabe wrote:
> > On request by Neil.

Hi,

neil's argument will be that it plays fast on "not-that-fast-machines"
i don't _really_ see that point as noatun is fast now
the only nice thing i see is the Konqueror embedding
I _love_ it and i'm using it every day....

perhaps we don't move the kaboodleapp
but only the part for konq-embedding

What do you think ?

Bye