List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: How to distribute kdedb plugins
From:       Henrik Johnson <hpj () globecom ! net>
Date:       2001-03-28 21:14:37

Mandrake has Oracle support for PHP included in an RPM, I wonder why this
would be much different? You still need to get Oracle and install that to
use it though (Even if you just want the client you have to download the
whole 500MB caboodle), compared to the kdelibs is tiny.

/Henrik Johnson
GlobeCom AB

On 3/28/01, 8:19:55 PM, George Staikos <staikos@kde.org> wrote regarding
Fwd: Re: How to distribute kdedb plugins: