List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2beta1
From:       Guillaume Laurent <glaurent () telegraph-road ! org>
Date:       2001-03-28 21:05:36

On Wednesday 28 March 2001 22:10, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> You write the code, you decide what is acceptable :-) If you need 3 months
> for it it is fine with me as well, I just try to get an idea what people
> are working on and how long they think they will be working on it.

That's nice of you to say so, but I disagree. :-) 2.2 needs to be released in
a reasonable delay, which is your (and other core KDE developers')
appreciation, not mine. I'd like to get this feature in, but it's hardly
crucial so there's no reason to delay 2.2 because of it.

If I can do it in a reasonable amount of time, fine, otherwise I'll wait for
the next opportunity.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.telegraph-road.org