List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: User Interface.. If you ever wrote or will write a software GUI, then READ THIS!
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-09 6:38:21

On Thursday 08 March 2001 20:58, Christian A Str¸mmen [Number1/NumeroUno]
> 4) A dropdown combobox should show ALL of the entries, it SHOULD NOT
> CONTAIN A scrollbar!!! (page 7)

Huh ? You are kidding right ?  If I have 100 entries in a dropdown box I am
supposed to show all the 100 enteries ?  This is absolutely wrong IMHO.
What about the combobox scrolling off screen ?  How would you select an
item if you cannot scroll down to it ??

Regards,
Dawit A.