List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Kivio & Python.h (auto*)
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-03 9:18:51

Hi!

After the last commits to Kivio it didn't compile anymore
because it used PYTHONINC and Co. without checking for it.
I added a kivio/configure.in.in which KDE_CHECK_PYTHONs :)
This makes it compile for people having Python.

There are a few things I don't know, however:
- Kivio uses HAVE_PYTHON but the Python check doesn't define
  it. Is it allowed to hack the Python test in acinclude.m4.in
  in kde-common/admin? Does anyone feel like doing so? >:)
- What should happen is someone doesn't have Python? Right now
  configure fails with an error message:
  checking for Python1.5... configure: error: Python.h not found.

--
Werner Trobin - trobin@kde.org