List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Dot KDE Tutorial Series
From:       David Sweet <dsweet () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-02 4:18:29

On Wednesday 28 February 2001 06:25 pm, Richard Moore wrote:
> As many of you will know, the Dot news site recently began publishing a
> series of tutorials covering the various new facilities provided by KDE 2.
> The aim is to create a large body of high quality documentation, that will
> help both new, and existing developers make good use of the KDE framework.

I'd like to offer space on Andamooka for these tutorials (a mirror?).
Andamooka provides a forum for developers to read, annotate, and
discuss documentation.  Currently, Andamooka hosts the open content book
_KDE_2.0_Development_ (written by several KDE developers) which contains well
over 100 reader annotations that have helped to keep the book up-to-date and
to improve its accuracy.  I'd like create the same kind of
editing/peer-review environment for these tutorials.

You can see how all this works by visiting
http://kde20development.andamooka.org

Dave

PS
If anyone has a particular interest in documentation and would like to
discuss versioning and a link to CVS (too keep the Andamooka documents in
sync), please contact me off-list.

--
Read and annotate _KDE_2.0_Development_ at
Andamooka: http://kde20development.andamooka.org/