List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: PATCH: freebsd and KDE 2.0.1 fixes to acinclude.m4.in
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () suse ! com>
Date:       2001-02-28 23:03:37

Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > > Are there? We call kde-config later in the code to find the doc
> > > installation path.
> >
> > Eh?  Where?  The only references that I can find to kde-config are to
> > get vars 'kde_libs_prefix' and 'kde_libs_htmldir'... both of which
> > have reasonable defaults (prefix and kde_htmldir, respectively)
>
> But your patch doens't check if KDECONFIG has a valid contents or not.
> Does the code check for it? I didn't look at it, but as the error was
> fatal before there was no reason to check later.

Okay, I applied the patch since this was the only concern.. and the
code does indeed do a check if KDECONFIG is valid later on :-)

AFAICT, the only reason this was fatal was because the checks for all
the other programs were fatal... even though those were necessary and
this wasn't.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop