Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > Are there? We call kde-config later in the code to find the doc > > > installation path. > > > > Eh? Where? The only references that I can find to kde-config are to > > get vars 'kde_libs_prefix' and 'kde_libs_htmldir'... both of which > > have reasonable defaults (prefix and kde_htmldir, respectively) > > But your patch doens't check if KDECONFIG has a valid contents or not. > Does the code check for it? I didn't look at it, but as the error was > fatal before there was no reason to check later. Okay, I applied the patch since this was the only concern.. and the code does indeed do a check if KDECONFIG is valid later on :-) AFAICT, the only reason this was fatal was because the checks for all the other programs were fatal... even though those were necessary and this wasn't. -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.granroth.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop