List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: What happens after 2.1 ?
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-22 20:13:04

John Birch wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:46, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > John Birch wrote:

> > > kdevelop on branch 1.4.
> >
> > Hmm, do you really want to branch the branch?
>
> I do have bugfixes already, but I'm unsure whether we want a pure bugfix
> release or just a 2.2 release (bugfix plus a few extra bits). It might pay to
> have the option, perhaps.
>
> As long as I know when I can commit again to 1.4 I'm not too worried.
Well, I would think you should make up your mind if you want to have really
two kdevelop. Either you make kdevelop from the 1.4 branch bug fix only or
you drop the kdevelop 2.0 and make your 1.4 branch HEAD. This branching the
branch thing is nothing I'm up to cope with.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Teigwaren heissen Teigwaren, weil sie Teig waren * J. v. d. Lippe
MFCH