List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: PATCH: gcc 3 hacks
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-17 15:06:25

Dirk Mueller wrote:

> Please review.

After reading your patch I have now spins in my head. --disable no
exceptions
is one negation too much to be easily understandable. The same goes for
the
variable names.

A linguistics professor was lecturing to his class one day. 'In
English,' he said,
'A double negative forms a positive. In some languages, though, such as
Russian,
a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language
wherein a
double positive can form a negative.' A voice from the back of the room
piped up,
'Yeah, right.'

Greetings, Stephan

--
People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.