List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: QIconView speed question
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-02-08 23:31:25

This was it! I not only call processEvents, but also slotUpdate :P I remember
why I did this now - every time a new percentage of the files were loaded I
wanted to update the view so the user can see what's going on. This really
screwed up the optimization ;-)

I'm going to keep this as is for KDE2.1, because doing otherwise will really
change the behavior of the viewer - but will fix it for the new one.

...snip..