List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Multihead support for KDE 2.1
From:       Cristian Tibirna <tibirna () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-06 1:20:00

On Monday 05 February 2001 12:19, Bradley T Hughes wrote:
> I've been working on this for a couple of weeks now, and it 's fairly
> polished.  Everything works so far, and applications show up on the correct
> screens etc.  Even session management works :)
>
> I've attached the diffs, in case someone wants to take a look and try them
> out (hint: Xnest -scrns 2 :4 simulates dualhead).  Are there any objections
> to this going in for the 2.1 release?

Thanks a lot for the excellent work. I'm ashamed (I was supposed to do this
work).

Now for an analysis of the kdelibs patch, all is clean and nice. Except the
think noticed by Keith and the last part, refering to klauncher.cpp. Is that
an error or you're really taking off notification to kicker and family?

kdebase patch analysis follows.

CT