List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    is almost unusable
From:       Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <mmh () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-01-27 17:42:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 07:50:53AM +0100, Malte Starostik wrote:
> ...is great!
> Just bugs me that a click on the active button to minimize a window only
> works if there are more than one windows on the desktop :(
> Sorry, I couldn't find out why. Could it be a kwin issue?

I think the horizontal mode needs some work.

Let me summarize:

* making something gray on gray to show it is inactive sucks. Parentheses are
better!

* Minimizing by left clicking on external taskbar does NOT work here

* The single tasks have don't get some minimum space in the bar. Looks
crappy.
See the attached screenshot.

* Long urls take up almost the complete bar. I don't want that.
See the attached screenshot

* Sometimes entries are not visible at all! (They fall off the crowded bar!)
Look at the first konsole item.... There is a complete kppp (short window
title!) running, but not visible!

* Size is not configurable

* No autohide

I realize that some of these are wishlist items, but others are really
showstoppers.

--
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann mmh@gmx.net ICQ# 3585990
Mosh: »Moritz ist ein weltbekannter Troll«

["crappy_extended.png" (image/png)]