List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Donald Knuth on `email' vs. `e-mail' [Please forward to core-devel]
From:       Jason Stephenson <panda () mis ! net>
Date:       2001-01-04 12:23:03

On Thursday 04 January 2001 05:22, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> On Thursday 04 January 2001 11:12, Peter Putzer wrote:
> > His is just an opinion like everyone else's.
>
> Except that he is a tad bit more knowledgeable on the subject than most,
> don't you think ?

Not really. He's in computer science, not the English department.

Quite frankly, I'm sick of this whole debate and I want it to end. Who cares
if we're consistent in spelling email? (Consider that my opinion!) After all,
it has been said, "A foolish consistence is the hobgoblin of little minds."
Haven't we got bigger things to be working on rather than the spelling of a
stupid, little word?

Cheers,
Jason