List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Congratulations!!
From:       Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <mmh () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-12-31 17:58:43

A happy new year to all the great KDE developers.

You have made giant achievements. Look behind you and at what you have
created:

A great GUI, without argument the best Unix ever had.

What will the new year bring?

We will have faster more stable X 4.x, every program will use antialiasing,

KDE programs will still all work with KDE 2.x, but will be much more
polished.

KDE will be the integrating desktop, even GTK programs will be integrated.

Linux will have more inroads (kernel 2.4) everywhere.

koffice will be as usable as any commercial alternative with many (working)
filters.

KDE as a whole will be faster because of g++ 3.x.

QT will be better, everything will be even cooler, prettier....

I wish you all as much success as in the last year. It is a pleasure to
watch and to help a little..

--=20
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann mmh@gmx.net ICQ# 3585990