List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Happy New Year!
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-12-31 16:39:28

I'd like to wish everyone here a Happy New Year!

On one of my test machines here I still have a version of KDE
(pre---pre---pre 2) from December 31, 1999. For the hell of it I actually
turned the machine on this morning and tried to use it :-(  Anyways, it shows
the truly awsum job that the KDE developers have done over the last year! May
the new year bring more enhancements, brainstorms, ect. that will continue to
make KDE the desktop of choice for the "average" Linux user!

Thanks all for a truly competative and markatable product!

-Chris